Staging Tips for Your Port Angeles and Sequim Real Estate Sale
10 Low Cost Ways to Make Your Port Angeles and Sequim Home Buyers Say WOW!
These low cost strategies to make your Port Angeles and Sequim home more appealing are sure to have your potential buyers saying WOW! Plus these tips are quick and easy.
1. Mow the lawn and trim the bushes - especially the ones that block your windows and diminish sunlight.
2. Purchase a new doormat.
3. Add a bright pot of flowers (or even a small evergreen in winter) on your front porch.
4. Replace any old, tarnished doorknobs on your doors and polish or replace your house numbers.
5. Power-wash your driveway, sidewalk, and the exterior siding of your home.
6. Edge the grass around walks and trees plus add fresh mulch to your planting beds.
7. Purchase a new mailbox.
8. Upgrade the outdoor lighting for a feeling of safety (yes, buyers drive by your home at night too) and to add dramatic effect.
9. Clean your gutters.
10. Place a seasonal wreath on your front door.
Port Angeles and Sequim Home Selling Made Easier!
While there are many details to be handled during the sale of your Port Angeles and Sequim home, from preparing your home for the market, pricing the property correctly, negotiating offers, and inspections, we hope these home-staging tips make your process easier!